Prototype and Gasket Manufacturing
Since 1961, Die Cut Technologies has specialized in prototype and gasket manufacturing and precision cut non-metallic parts. From prototype to production our converting equipment is capable of fabricating quality parts from an endless variety of materials. DCT’s capabilities include cutting parts to print, Laminating materials, Laser cutting and etching, Clean-Room production, Rapid Prototyping, Digital Die-less cutting, Form-In-Place Liquid Gasket, Kitting & Assembly and Kan-Ban Inventory Management. All of these value added services were strategically designed to assure quality parts, delivered on time, providing a comprehensive low cost solution for our customers.
Prototype and Gasket Manufacturing Capabilities and Services Include:
- Die Cutting, Flatbed/Rotary, Large & Small
- Laser Cutting, Etching/Engraving, Kiss Cutting
- Material Conversion, ISO 9001 Certified for Medical & Electronic Parts
- Clean Room, Medical & Electronic Parts and Packaging
- Rapid Prototyping, Digital Die-less, Waterjet
- Kitting & Assembly, 3PL/Kan-Ban/Contract Assembly
- Form-In-Place, Liquid Gasket, Adhesives, NEMA
Die Cut Technologies has over 50 years of experience in prototype and gasket manufacturing and is your go to manufacturer for all of your gasket needs. From the medical industry to industrial, we work with small to large manufacturers across the globe to help aide in their manufacturing processes. To receive a quote today, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.